1. Personal identification information
We collect personal identification information from Users including their name and email address when they choose to login and use our app, in connection – with use of core activities, including but not limited to:
- Commenting on posts within the app in your personal capacity as a user.
- Making a team in WrestleMoney game section on the app as a user.
- Using Contact Us form within the app which gets pre-populated with your name & email address so we can get back to you for more info. if needed.
- For any other services, features or resources we make available on our platform in future.
However, such information/data is not linked to a user’s personal identity. We use such information only for the purpose of creating user accounts on our database so that Users are able to access core app functions of our App.
2. Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our App. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of mobile device, app version, system software version, and other technical information about Users means of connection to our App, such as the operating system and any other similar information. Such information is solely used for analysing crashes and also for technical analytical purposes.
3. Cost of using the App (Free)
4. Third-Party Advertising & Tracking (Identifiers)
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Application. These companies may use information about your visits to the App and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Further, if you have chosen to allow the App to track your activities outside the app, the third-party advertisers may use information relating to your browsing history and cookies to serve you relevant targeted advertisements in our App by identifying you through your unique Device ID. However, the information shared with such third-parties is not linked to your personal identity.
5. How we use collected information
Dynamite Digital Media may use the collected information for the following purposes:
– To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
– To improve our App: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
– To see Analytics: We use information collected from the App to review analytics set up within the app so that we can understand how Users are responding to particular sections or content available on the app.
– To fix bugs & crashes: We use crash analytics to improve our offerings and fix bugs.
– To serve targeted third-party advertising: Only when you have allowed us permission to track you.
6. How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our app. Our App is in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
7. Sharing your personal information
We DO NOT sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, developers and trusted affiliates for the purposes outlined above.
8. Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our app from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website and app is structured to attract anyone under 13.
9. Deleting your account & personal data
You may request deletion of your account & personal data information including but not limited to comments made from your personal profile, by sending us an email on [email protected] and we will delete your account & personal data per your request within 48 hours of your email.
10. Your acceptance of these terms
This policy was last updated on December 21, 2022.